`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
View Pricing History Graph !!! question
07-26-2013, 12:10 PM
View Pricing History Graph !!! question
I had given up on Beckett ever adding this feature again. There use to be a graph where you could see the BV of a card over a given period of time. I loved being able to see what some of my cards (Cadillac and Rudi Johnson in particular) use to be worth - sometimes 4-5X what they are now.

I just saw this feature was added, but it isn't very helpful right now. The only cards the "View Pricing History Graph" feature is available for are very recent. Some 2010 cards have it, but the players I searched for pre-2008 don't. This is really crazy, since most people remember what a card was worth a year or two ago, but there's no way people remember the BV's from 5-10 years ago.

So is this feature only available for 2010-present, or is it taking some time to add all the older player's cards?

[Image: scan0058-2-1.jpg][/URL]
[Image: scan0049-1_zpsa96ce2c3.jpg][/URL]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2013, 03:17 PM
RE: View Pricing History Graph !!! question
Actually, this is a first phase of this graph. The graphs are only capturing the latest year of pricing changes, so if there has not been any changes during that time, the graph will not appear on the page. We plan to update the graph so that it should capture the price changes over the lifetime of the card.

Thanks,
Traci

Auction Coordinator - Beckett Auction Services
07-26-2013, 05:30 PM
(07-26-2013 03:17 PM)tkaplan Wrote:  Actually, this is a first phase of this graph. The graphs are only capturing the latest year of pricing changes, so if there has not been any changes during that time, the graph will not appear on the page. We plan to update the graph so that it should capture the price changes over the lifetime of the card.

Thanks,
Traci

Great, thanks for letting me knwo

[Image: scan0058-2-1.jpg][/URL]
[Image: scan0049-1_zpsa96ce2c3.jpg][/URL]
07-26-2013, 06:56 PM
Where do you find this graph?

Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.
07-29-2013, 07:54 AM
When you click on the card description from search results you are taken to what we call the Item Detail Page. Here is an example: http://www.beckett.com/baseball/2013/top...mp-9118401

It is a link (if it is available) that appears just below the Conditional Pricing and Graded Card Pricing.

Thanks,
Traci

Auction Coordinator - Beckett Auction Services
07-30-2013, 07:23 PM
(07-29-2013 07:54 AM)tkaplan Wrote:  When you click on the card description from search results you are taken to what we call the Item Detail Page. Here is an example: http://www.beckett.com/baseball/2013/top...mp-9118401

It is a link (if it is available) that appears just below the Conditional Pricing and Graded Card Pricing.

Thanks,
Traci

Thank you for the info.

Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.
08-09-2013, 05:31 PM
Would really enjoy something to show direction that I can add to my ORG

I collect Penny Hardaway, Kenneth Faried, Andre Iguodala, & Ty Lawson.

Photo Bucket = http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/bryandwells/library/