Tarell Brown Loses $2 Million Workout Bonus for Missing Practice
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/17173...&hpt=hp_t2

Just wow....
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

RE: Tarell Brown Loses $2 Million Workout Bonus for Missing Practice
What's 2 mil to an NFL player???Smile even a scrub...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(07-26-2013, 01:08 PM)superynaldo Wrote: What's 2 mil to an NFL player???Smile even a scrub...
But as a scrub that 2 mil was most of his bumped up salary...id be killing my agent lol (though you think you would go to practice anyway, even without incentive lol)
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

He's a fool... I guess ppl are allergic to money these days!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Blame the agent. Typical.

[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(07-26-2013, 01:08 PM)superynaldo Wrote: What's 2 mil to an NFL player???Smile even a scrub...
Okay so maybe you should lose 2/3 of your salary next year because your assistant didn't tell you about a voluntary company workshop that you needed to go to which was written in the fine print of your contract that you paid the assistant to read...and say that its no big deal to lose that money.
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!

So in all seriousness who's fault is it? The player or the agent?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Player is paid to practice and play. Agent is paid to make sure the payer gets paid as much as possible. Player was working out (doing his part), just in the wrong location. Unless the player completely ignored what the agent said (which didnt happen), it falls 100% on the agent not making sure his client was in the right place at the right time.
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!

(07-28-2013, 02:27 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: So in all seriousness who's fault is it? The player or the agent?
I would say the agent.... its part of what he is paid to do ... He needs ensure his client makes the maximum amount of $ possible to maximize amount of commission possible... that would be my guess...

I know if I were an agent and I was making a percentage of a players salary ... I would make sure I knew when ALL incentives, bonuses and clauses kick in that generate more money for my pocket. Poor management on the agent is my opinion.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

I agree. I would also assume the agent probably had a conversation with the player saying just focus on working out and staying out of trouble and I will handle the rest. Id probably sue my agent for $2 million to make that money back. lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341