`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Totals not populating correctley
07-26-2013, 09:01 AM
Totals not populating correctley
I have a collection named "Johnson, Randy", in this collection I have (62) 1990 Donruss, (64) 1990 Fleer, and (52) 1990 Score. I added three new collections: "Johnson, Randy Lot #1", "Johnson, Randy Lot #2", and "Johnson, Randy Lot #3". From "Johnson, Randy" I selected 1990 Donruss, went to the add-to tab and added it to "Johnson, Randy Lot #1" where I changed the total to 50 cards and 12 in the original collection. Same with 1990 Fleer where I went to add-to tab and added it to "Johnson, Randy Lot #2" where I changed the total to 50 and 14 in the original. Same with 1990 Score where I went to add-to tab and added it to "Johnson, Randy Lot #3 where I changed the total to 50 and 2 in the original. However, the totals are showing the same in both collections. If I change it in one it changes to the same in the other. I have also logged out and then back in with same results with all 4 of these collections.

Don't know what's going on, it one problem after another.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2013, 09:37 AM
RE: Totals not populating correctley
Collections are not different card entries in the database necessarily. They are just tags applied to the same card entry. Add To just adds another tag. If you turn on "Show Tags" you'll see that all those cards you are talking about have both tags, indicating they are the same database entry.

If you want different quantity values you need to duplicate the cards first. In the ORG, on the far right of each card entry you'll see a funky looking circle thingy. If you click that it will duplicate the card. Then you move the duplicated entry to the collection you want it in. Then you can update the quantities of both independently.

[Image: beckett_sig_20140715.jpg]
AKTlingit's Collections on Tumblr

07-26-2013, 10:21 AM
RE: Totals not populating correctley
(07-26-2013 09:37 AM)aktlingit Wrote:  Collections are not different card entries in the database necessarily. They are just tags applied to the same card entry. Add To just adds another tag. If you turn on "Show Tags" you'll see that all those cards you are talking about have both tags, indicating they are the same database entry.

If you want different quantity values you need to duplicate the cards first. In the ORG, on the far right of each card entry you'll see a funky looking circle thingy. If you click that it will duplicate the card. Then you move the duplicated entry to the collection you want it in. Then you can update the quantities of both independently.

Thanks