`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT: Die Cast and a few random racing cards

FT: Die Cast and a few random racing cards
Got a few die cast and some assorted racing cards in my Org for trade.

1998 Hot Wheels Pro Racing 1:43 scale John Andretti 43 STP diecast
1998 Winner's Circle 1:43 Jeff Gordon 24 DuPont diecast
1998 Winner's Circle 1:43 Jeff Gordon 24 DuPont Championship Walmart diecast

All items are in my Org. If you cannot see it in my Org, let me know and I'll confirm it is marked for trade. Please feel free to send open offers.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

RE: FT: Die Cast and a few random racing cards
I might not have anything for the JG cars, but feel free to check my ORG and see if I have anything you want. I'm always up for another trade with you. LMK.
BTW, it doesn't have to be a trade for NASCAR!

(07-25-2013, 09:44 PM)paulkellyjr Wrote: Got a few die cast and some assorted racing cards in my Org for trade.

1998 Hot Wheels Pro Racing 1:43 scale John Andretti 43 STP diecast
1998 Winner's Circle 1:43 Jeff Gordon 24 DuPont diecast
1998 Winner's Circle 1:43 Jeff Gordon 24 DuPont Championship Walmart diecast

All items are in my Org. If you cannot see it in my Org, let me know and I'll confirm it is marked for trade. Please feel free to send open offers.
Sent you a TO for a few cards, thank you.

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(07-26-2013, 12:29 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I might not have anything for the JG cars, but feel free to check my ORG and see if I have anything you want. I'm always up for another trade with you. LMK.
BTW, it doesn't have to be a trade for NASCAR!
Thank you for your reply, just can't find anything I can use.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.

(07-26-2013, 08:48 PM)paulkellyjr Wrote: Thank you for your reply, just can't find anything I can use.
NP, Paul. It was worth a try. I thought I had already traded you just about everything you could use for your PC's. Especially considering that I don't bother with much MLB/NFL boxes/packs nowadays. I just don't like what's happening in those areas of the hobby, so I really only buy NASCAR stuff now. If I ever decide to trade my Rickey PC (or Topps loses its current MLB monopoly), I'll contact you again about trading.

BTW, did you see the 'Legends and Celebrities Softball Game' All-Star weekend? Rickey was really entertaining in that game. I also thought that game was the best thing about the entire MLB All-Star "Weekend" !

Spaz, I did not see the softball game, but I will be looking to see if I can find a stream of it this weekend.

Anyone else interested?

(07-31-2013, 11:33 PM)paulkellyjr Wrote: Spaz, I did not see the softball game, but I will be looking to see if I can find a stream of it this weekend.

Anyone else interested?
You will def. enjoy watching it if you can find it. I remember Rickey playing in left field. He may have played other positions during the game b/c many players did move around after each inning. He was certainly fun to watch. Seeing Frank Thomas as a pitcher was funny too. I hope you find it and enjoy the game.