`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm looking for autos of players in Redskins uniforms

I'm looking for autos of players in Redskins uniforms
I'm looking for certified autographs of players in Redskins uniforms. I have alot of autos of other teams to trade but the ones I'm looking for must be in Redskins uniforms. I also have Redskins to trade if the Redskins collector needs any.

RE: I'm looking for autos of players in Redskins uniforms
Have you received the Palmer?

bump to top

I've got some but don't see anything I can use in your organize. Anything else for trade?
Always looking for Russell Wilson RC Autos, Andrew Luck RC Autos, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Michael Jordan

[quote='philc80' pid='2334144' dateline='1376399748']
I've got some but don't see anything I can use in your organize. Anything else for trade?
[/qu

I like the ones you have. I have many in my PC is there any special players for the 2 players you have.

(08-13-2013, 08:56 AM)zakthirty3 Wrote: [quote='philc80' pid='2334144' dateline='1376399748']
[/qu

I like the ones you have. I have many in my PC is there any special players for the 2 players you have.
I will more easily consider moving Morris, but the RG3 I'm not likely to get rid of unless it's for something like a Luck. Autos of the guys in my sig are generally what I'm looking for but I won't trade down on my higher end unless you have something I really want.
Always looking for Russell Wilson RC Autos, Andrew Luck RC Autos, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Michael Jordan

(08-13-2013, 09:33 AM)philc80 Wrote: I will more easily consider moving Morris, but the RG3 I'm not likely to get rid of unless it's for something like a Luck. Autos of the guys in my sig are generally what I'm looking for but I won't trade down on my higher end unless you have something I really want.
I don't have a luck but I do have HOF baseball and football psa/dna 8x10s in my PC. I'm always looking for RG3.

bump to top