`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Up next Kobe RC

Up next Kobe RC
Now that i got my lebron xrc whale out of the way next on the list is a Kobe rc. I am aiming for the 150-400 range. any suggestions? i dont want the topps chrome just yet though. and i generally am not looking to make money on this card in the future but would like to get equal value back one day if the koreans attack and i need money.

what would you guys buy? 400 is a strict budget cant exceed it by a penny!
I collect mainly New York Mets, New York Sports legends of any sport, and pretty much any "legend".

Michael Jordan
Lebron James RC's + autos
Kobe Bryant 96-97 Topps Chrome + autos
Geno Smith autos

RE: Up next Kobe RC
If you don't want a Chrome yet but you have four bills to spend I would say the E-X bgs 9.5
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

I agree with the EX but if the last two BGS 9.5 sales were legit hes about $700-1000 away lol.. For rookie parallels I'd go with the Finest Refractor.

does it have to be just rookies or can it be rookie insert? Cause the Chrome Youthquake is a great card and also the Finest Gold. Flair Showcase Row 0 is a nice one in my opinion.
[Image: VSiDkeU.png]

(07-25-2013, 09:26 AM)bballfrk44 Wrote: does it have to be just rookies or can it be rookie insert? Cause the Chrome Youthquake is a great card and also the Finest Gold. Flair Showcase Row 0 is a nice one in my opinion.
always prefer rookies
I collect mainly New York Mets, New York Sports legends of any sport, and pretty much any "legend".

Michael Jordan
Lebron James RC's + autos
Kobe Bryant 96-97 Topps Chrome + autos
Geno Smith autos

You can get all of his rookies raw minus the Chrome for under $400..
Actually, raw, you could probably get them all including the Chrome.. For graded I'd suggest a 9 for Ex (extremely tough to get a solid grade on these) and 9.5 Finest with $150-200 to spare