`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to delete a wanted collection in Org?

How to delete a wanted collection in Org?
Need some serious MODERATor help! I had a want folder on my org in 2010 for chrome baseball. WIth the help of the Beckett community I filled it quickly . Thought I deleted this want collection from org . as I don't see it . However I have had several people make trade offers lately in which those 2010 Chrome baseball show up as me wanting them. I do not see them as being a collection in my org. I would like to get rid if this collection but can't find it . Please help!
Photobucket

RE: How to delete a wanted collection in Org?
Deleting the collection does not delete the cards or their quantities marked as wants. Kind of counter intuitive. A collection is really just a tag also applied to the card in your ORG. If you delete the collection it just removes the tag.

So you probably should go to your All Items view and search for 2010 chrome and then sort by Want or Trade For and fix up / delete all the ones you don't care about now.

Hope that helps you get it straightened out.

Check the ALL ITEMS folder. Its gonna have that stuff likely. Don't just delete it. Set the quantity to zero first. If its not there check the Trash folder as well.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

You were both right. Found them as wanting them in my all items folder. THanks
Photobucket