`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
beta testing Matchmaker?
07-24-2013, 12:04 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2013 01:03 PM by mrbill3.)
beta testing Matchmaker?
Noticed this today: when I start a trade and go to add items, all of the cards I need ( gold stars ) are shown in order . but more than 100 cards don't show up. Regardless, this is what I have been waiting for for years. It will expedite the trading process by leaps and bounds. I don't want to jinx this, but thank you for your hard work to make this happen. Regards, Bill

Edit: I can now see all of my wants listed in order in the trade function. I am one happy camper.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2013, 02:11 PM
RE: beta testing Matchmaker?
I have been seeing this also and this is worth every penny I am paying if this works correctly. I have spent way too much time paging through someone else's trade list only to find one card I need from them, or nothing I can send to complete the trade.
07-26-2013, 02:41 PM
(07-26-2013 02:11 PM)savefenway Wrote:  I have been seeing this also and this is worth every penny I am paying if this works correctly. I have spent way too much time paging through someone else's trade list only to find one card I need from them, or nothing I can send to complete the trade.

Yes, it looks like I jinxed it with my enthusiasm. When it was working, I came across a collector that wanted more than 700 cards I have listed. I am looking forward to some monster trades when they get the bugs out.
07-26-2013, 03:21 PM
We're working to get this fixed as soon as we can.

-Traci

Auction Coordinator - Beckett Auction Services
07-29-2013, 12:03 PM
Update here - trading has reverted to the "old" standard where the matched cards are interspersed throughout the collection. At least it was this way for me throughout the weekend and into today.

Has Beckett given any thought to trying this out with a subset of members before making it generally available? I would volunteer with the understanding that it would not be perfect, but that I would have a place to formally register the issues that were found.
07-29-2013, 12:55 PM
We're working on getting the stars back. Hopefully it will be soon.

Thanks,
Traci

Auction Coordinator - Beckett Auction Services