`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy P**p on a stick!!! $3800 for WCW autograph?!!
Star 
Holy P**p on a stick!!! $3800 for WCW autograph?!!
Wow, the Britsh Bulldog ended at $3800!!!
And Booker T ended at $2000!!!!
All bidders had OVER 500 and 1000 feedbacks.
Starting to think that $450 for my Whipwreck was too cheap. Lol

RE: Holy P**p on a stick!!! $3800 for WCW autograph?!!
The cards sell for more than Vince paid for WCW itself

I've seen the Booker T once but I had NO clue that the late "British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith was in the set too. Wow... I always wondered, is Vampiro in either Topps WCW autograph set?
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

(09-17-2013, 06:15 AM)vgqv Wrote: I've seen the Booker T once but I had NO clue that the late "British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith was in the set too. Wow... I always wondered, is Vampiro in either Topps WCW autograph set?
So far, its only a rumor.
Remember the cards were sent to the wrestler and what they did with them who knows.
Mikey Whipwreck gave his out at a NYC show not long after his return to ECW.
Sandman kept his and sold them for $100 a pop.
Only a few (2-4) Ric Flairs ever surfaced, but with him, who knows who may have them today as he has given so much away due to his many debts.

Dont know any reasons how the Scott Steiner, Booker T, Rey Mysterio or Kendall Windham cards surfaced.

I kept the Bulldog on my watch list for a few weeks and kept checking the feedback of the seller.

It was purchased by a collector who has a tremendous wrestling collection. The card was definately paid for and a real sale.

Very impressive price for a wrestling card.