Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pete Rose cards

Pete Rose cards
hello all. had a vision last nite. it had to do with Pete Rose. dont ask!! lol
anyways, i wanna collect the cards from when he was playing. prefer the topps. so looks like from 63-86. if anyone can help, that would be great.
i met Rose this past March in Vegas. talked to him and got an auto ball. hell of a guy!! talked a little about baseball and how he goes out teaching kids. this inspired me and i want to collect his cards. so i can use ur help. send over open offer is the best. email notifys me. thanks

RE: Pete Rose cards
I have an auto from 04 i believe. Nothing older. Would be willing to trade if interested

I have an auto listed too bud. Take a look.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I have a '64 PC'd... Good looking card. 75/25 top/bottom. Solid side/side. 2 very nice corners, other 2 are pretty good, but not perfect.

Looked at your org... Could be willing to break PC.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(07-23-2013, 07:39 PM)petillo64 Wrote: I have a '64 PC'd... Good looking card. 75/25 top/bottom. Solid side/side. 2 very nice corners, other 2 are pretty good, but not perfect.

Looked at your org... Could be willing to break PC.
What are u looking for in return? Thanks.

Feel free to check me.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

offer sent
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

(07-23-2013, 06:12 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: I have an auto listed too bud. Take a look.
Only saw the 2012 leaf. Is that it? If so, I have those. Thanks.

Hey, I see the 2010 Harvey Bowman card in your collection. Would you be up to trading for it? I do have one Pete Rose card, and you may find a few other cards you like.
Super collector of Matt Harvey

I have a few 70s let me list them,
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/