`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Top Loaders

Top Loaders
What is the most common size from Ultra Pro. I'm talking just a regular rookie card and penny sleeve. I've looked everywhere, but I cannot seem to locate them with the point sizing. I'm in dire need of some new ones, but the last ones I picked up were too thin and I couldn't get my cards in them, believe it or not.

EDIT: Would they be the 3x4?

A link to show me would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

RE: Top Loaders
the base top loaders are usually 20pt if that helps

Found this in a quick google search

1.5mm – 59pt
2mm – 79pt
2.75mm – 108pt
3.5mm – 138pt
5mm – 197pt
7mm – 240pt

In other words, 1mm is about equal to about 40pt

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Anyone who knows better, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you may be looking for the 55 pt holders:
http://www.dacardworld.com/supplies/retail-toploaders-3x4-thick-25-count-pack-55-pt
I believe the ones that don't say the card thickness are the ones that are the smallest ones. I believe these are the next step up.

Hmm. I've heard 20 pt, 34 pt, and now 55 pt. Anyone else have any suggestions?
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

It depends on the brand of card. Rookie cards on thick card stock may fit better in 75 pt. brands like 5-Star of National Treasures will require at least a 75 pt for base cards. 55 pt fits most regular products (with penny sleeve, or course).

I'm looking more top loaders that will hold upper deck, prestige, bowman, etc....
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

Try this information. promolddirect.com

Do you want something that says "ROOKIE CARD" on it? Then there may be only one size available from Ultra Pro.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I use nothing thinner than a 55 pt personally.

In total, I have a stashes of 55, 75, 100, 130, 180.

55pt will fit slightly larger cards.