`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012-13 Panini Past and Present collation question

RE: 2012-13 Panini Past and Present collation question
(07-23-2013, 12:52 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Don't have many AU/GU for trade at the moment, so don't know if I'd be able to get any of them off of you, but I have Gibson, Lopez, Holiday, Matthews, Favors, Monroe and Hayward. Still have 15 others to get, the hardest ones are going to be (financially, not because of availablility) Griffin, Rose and Lin. There are a couple on COMC I might try to pick up in the coming weeks, but I still need to finish redoing my Organize. Still have to get my Pistons PC and my basketball tradeables in there.
You should be able to wait on the Lin and get it much cheaper, as it is definitely overpriced right now. Good luck in finishing that set.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(07-23-2013, 01:37 PM)djohn Wrote: You should be able to wait on the Lin and get it much cheaper, as it is definitely overpriced right now. Good luck in finishing that set.
If you don't mind my asking, which ones do you have? I didn't see them in your Organize.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-23-2013, 01:52 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: If you don't mind my asking, which ones do you have? I didn't see them in your Organize.
I only list a few cards in my ORG to make it easier to find them when people ask. I am in the process of reorganizing my collection so that I can put more in ORG and still be able to easily find everything. I have some of the same ones as you along with Ibaka, Beasley, and I think 1 more that I cannot think of off the top of my head.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/