`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
redemptions

RE: redemptions
They didn't send all 5 in the same package. Nothing says it was the same person packaging them up so I do see how it COULD happen. Very poor all the same as you'd think as soon as a card was picked as the replacement (by you or by them) they'd update their system to state what card it was and that the screen showing all of your redemptions, sorted most recent update at the top, would show the trend. Oh wait, my bad, I thought we were working on the assumption they have good software. The redemption websites of all companies severely need work.

@snappyjoe75 - hope you can get at least a couple of those Davis replaced with something more appealing.

(07-22-2013, 04:29 PM)aktlingit Wrote: They didn't send all 5 in the same package. Nothing says it was the same person packaging them up so I do see how it COULD happen. Very poor all the same as you'd think as soon as a card was picked as the replacement (by you or by them) they'd update their system to state what card it was and that the screen showing all of your redemptions, sorted most recent update at the top, would show the trend. Oh wait, my bad, I thought we were working on the assumption they have good software. The redemption websites of all companies severely need work.

@snappyjoe75 - hope you can get at least a couple of those Davis replaced with something more appealing.

I'm sure there is a stack sitting there and as requests come in they just fill them. It just so happens in this case all his were likely in a row. If there are truly only 5 of these this may be a pretty cool thing. I mean are you saying its an auto/5. You own all 5?
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

no thats not what i was saying. they came in separate packages. and the letter states that these are unique autos because u can not get these out of any packages or redemps.
and they numbered out of 199. probably send then back tomorrow. i would imagine the Duryea, PA??

no thats not what i was saying. they came in separate packages. and the letter states that these are unique autos because u can not get these out of any packages or redemps.
and they numbered out of 199. probably send then back tomorrow. i would imagine the Duryea, PA??

Yea send them back and refuse what the sent you and tell them you want something from ______ team or 5 different cards all together

Oh I get it. Yeah send that garbage back. I'd do just what Yankee told you to do.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Ike Davis auto's are selling like hot cakes...are you insane? Big Grin

Career .239 batting average. Just a matter of time before he raises it up to .240!
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

Haha, thanks all!!

HaHa, Im watching Braves v Mets and they just said Ike got his first 2 base hit since his recall. TERRIBLE!!

(07-22-2013, 05:12 PM)SGC300ier Wrote: Ike Davis auto's are selling like hot cakes...are you insane? Big Grin

Career .239 batting average. Just a matter of time before he raises it up to .240!
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

yeah I saw that as well. they said he was tearing it up in trip a. and now being recalled, nothing. lol. thanks