`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: which product? included prices to help
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Signatures(105) comes out Wed
0%
0 0%
Absolute (95)
16.67%
1 16.67%
Contenders(90)
0%
0 0%
Crusade (86)
33.33%
2 33.33%
Select (110)
50.00%
3 50.00%
Threads (75)
0%
0 0%
Limited (70)
0%
0 0%
Other-said GS and Pref was sold out but could be back by Wed
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im at the beach, which means im close to the Wilmington lol opinions welcome

Im at the beach, which means im close to the Wilmington lol opinions welcome
I love vacation, the beach and well, knowing theres a good card shop close by lol. Im gonna go by the hobby box sometime this week (chris from youtube) for anybody that didnt know what I was talking about. Just need help picking out what I should get.

RE: Im at the beach, which means im close to the Wilmington lol opinions welcome
(07-22-2013, 10:29 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: I love vacation, the beach and well, knowing theres a good card shop close by lol. Im gonna go by the hobby box sometime this week (chris from youtube) for anybody that didnt know what I was talking about. Just need help picking out what I should get.

Pick me up something w/ an MJ auto in it please!! Smile He usually doesn't have much stock other than the last year or two's stuff. You could try a box of this year's retro maybe. Good luck either way!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: Im at the beach, which means im close to the Wilmington lol opinions welcome
(07-22-2013, 10:31 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Pick me up something w/ an MJ auto in it please!! Smile He usually doesn't have much stock other than the last year or two's stuff. You could try a box of this year's retro maybe. Good luck either way!
I forgot to put Retro in the Poll, I think it was out of stock currently. I went a few years ago when we were down here lol but I didnt have a job at that time.I was going over prices and they are even better than BO so im def gonna get something lol

select is only $110 there? Damn my guy is $140. Go with Select, my favorite product.
[Image: VSiDkeU.png]

select for $110 is low, I had lousy luck w/ my box but that just means there are better boxes out there! The GS this year looks pretty good too, those metal cards are a hit from what I hear, so if he gets that back in that'd be a nice idea as well.

You know me though, no MJs? No point lol
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I think Select JS the nicest of the bunch and a pretty good price. I agree with buck but I'm an MJ guy so pretty biased opinion here.

Retro is a blast but singles aren't selling well at all so if busting and hoping to sell of the unwanted stuff, not worth the buy in. They are dropping in price though and are tons of fun.if you could get one at $200 it's worth it otherwise pass. Collation is terrible.

Thanks guys, I decided to go with a box of select lol and then he said he already hit a Kobe jersey auto and Anthony Davis in signatures this morning, so I got one of them too, though ill prob get Barton, Gustavo ayon and Robert sacre or something.