`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mariano Rivera RC

Mariano Rivera RC
Do you think Mariano Rivera's RC is a good investment card?

RE: Mariano Rivera RC
did a-rod use PEDs?
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

(07-21-2013, 12:49 PM)phreakyq Wrote: did a-rod use PEDs?
lol...I guess thats a HELL YES then

No, modern cards are not a good investment.

(07-21-2013, 01:56 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: No, modern cards are not a good investment.
I gotta disagree with you on that. I think when it comes to the end of a players career and theyre almost a sure candidate for the hof and a popular player then it can be a great investment.

I think his card will be a good but not for years after the fact. Like a fine wine, get it now and then hand it down to your kids or grandkids one day.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

if they are a hof candidate, people have already inflated their value. most players do not increase at the end of their career, and most players only see a marginal bump in value upon election to the HOF. 5, 10 percent, max

this applies to all rookies from 1977 on up

(07-21-2013, 02:14 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: if they are a hof candidate, people have already inflated their value. most players do not increase at the end of their career, and most players only see a marginal bump in value upon election to the HOF. 5, 10 percent, max

this applies to all rookies from 1977 on up
True

(07-21-2013, 02:18 PM)blackitalian Wrote: True
Yep, still a great card to have in your collection. Glad I got mine 20 years ago.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

(07-21-2013, 04:04 PM)benner73 Wrote: Yep, still a great card to have in your collection. Glad I got mine 20 years ago.
Ya its a awesome card. Going to pick up a PSA 10 in the next week or two