`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anybody wanting to buy or trade magic cards
07-20-2013, 06:45 PM
Anybody wanting to buy or trade magic cards
Anybody wanting to buy or trade magic cards? I have some I'd trade and/or sell.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2013, 04:43 AM
RE: Anybody wanting to buy or trade magic cards
Interested in finding out what you pulled from your Modern Masters set...that is suppose to be an awesome set. All cards work well in Modern, EDH and extended formats...especially since most of those cards have never been reprinted. Foil ones are super hot...would be interested in any of the angels that you pull...or Vendilion Cliques...or City of Brass...LMK.

http://s1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff451/Arod0770/
08-14-2013, 05:57 PM
Do u have a list? I am looking for magic cards.
08-14-2013, 10:12 PM
I have some in my org but a whole lot more that haven't been added in to my org yet. It would probably be easier if you had a list to send to me to look over.
08-15-2013, 03:23 AM
(08-14-2013 10:12 PM)aldridgejohn28 Wrote:  I have some in my org but a whole lot more that haven't been added in to my org yet. It would probably be easier if you had a list to send to me to look over.

When are you going to list your Modern Masters break? I sent you an offer, interested in your Plateau. LMK, if you need any magic...I have quite a bit as well. I can add to my org or if you can send me a list.

08-15-2013, 10:58 PM
The guy I pre-ordered them through ended up in the hospitol so he never got the order turned in in time. Let me see what all you have for trade in your org. for the plateau.

(08-15-2013 03:23 AM)arod0770710 Wrote:  When are you going to list your Modern Masters break? I sent you an offer, interested in your Plateau. LMK, if you need any magic...I have quite a bit as well. I can add to my org or if you can send me a list.
08-16-2013, 12:39 AM
That is a bummer...sorry to hear that...by the way, do you have any more dual lands like the Plateau? Mainly interested in dual lands like those or even the ones from Ravnica and Return to Ravnica. Also interested in planeswalkers (any of them but especially Elspeth) and any of the Eldrazis...LMK!

08-16-2013, 10:40 AM
Check my org for some of them and then for anything else send me a list and I can see what I have.

(08-14-2013 05:57 PM)dancam1 Wrote:  Do u have a list? I am looking for magic cards.