`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is this LeBron?

What is this LeBron?
yes I do pay for the price guide, im not asking for a value I just want to know what this card is. when I look it up I see that there is a 2003-04 ud inspirations /449 but this card is 499.

does the card exist or is it fake?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-03-Upper-De...1c34c805fc
I collect mainly New York Mets, New York Sports legends of any sport, and pretty much any "legend".

Michael Jordan
Lebron James RC's + autos
Kobe Bryant 96-97 Topps Chrome + autos
Geno Smith autos

RE: What is this LeBron?
(07-20-2013, 07:12 PM)AlexRafco Wrote: yes I do pay for the price guide, im not asking for a value I just want to know what this card is. when I look it up I see that there is a 2003-04 ud inspirations /449 but this card is 499.

does the card exist or is it fake?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-03-Upper-De...1c34c805fc
The card is legit. I do believe it is an 02-03, and I believe it might have been a redemption. It seems that the Beckett Price guide is incorrect regarding the series numbers.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

(07-20-2013, 07:24 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: The card is legit. I do believe it is an 02-03, and I believe it might have been a redemption. It seems that the Beckett Price guide is incorrect regarding the series numbers.
thanks for the reply, but are you 100% sure that its real because if it is ill be putting a 100 on it immediately, also the 449 version says $150, what do you believe the bv difference would be? and is there a 449 and 499 version or did beckett just have a typo there?
I collect mainly New York Mets, New York Sports legends of any sport, and pretty much any "legend".

Michael Jordan
Geno Smith autos

typo.

I will never say I'm 100% on anything, but I'm pretty sure. Before I replied I did a little research which validated my thoughts. I thnk there is no /449, just a typo in Beckett. If you Google "2002-03 inspiratins lebron james" you will see several others of the same card with different serial numbers in photobucket, Flickr, etc. Currently there are also a bunch on eBay that are also /499 if you enter that same search info into eBay.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

alright cool. thanks a lot for the help and wish me luck, hopefully it grades a 9 at least =)

Michael Jordan
Geno Smith autos

yeah whats been said above is accurate as I have the complete set of all of them. They were redemptions but who knows if all of them were redeemed.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes