`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail Call. Nice!

Mail Call. Nice!
Here is my mail from the past week. These will probably be the last purchases I make for the summer besides maybe a few group breaks online.

First off is a group break of 2013 Bowman 6 Box. I had the White Sox and Reds. I obviously got a lot of base, some of the gold?, a Choo International, and 13 regular chrome.

These were the better ones I suppose:

[Image: whitesox_zps025bdf96.jpg]
The Viciedo is #'d 102/250. The Hawkins and Thompson are mini chromes. I didn't pay a lot for this break, so I think I did okay.

[Image: hernanzdezdebut_zps34fac214.jpg]
This is going towards my set that I'm working very very slowly on. #'d 65/99.

[Image: aaron_zpsff8e13ec.jpg]
1959 Topps Hank Aaron. My oldest card now. I love this one. I'll probably send it in to get graded just to have it in a nice case.

These were from 2 separate group breaks. One I had the Tigers and another I had the White Sox. Again, I think I did pretty good.
[Image: inception_zpsdc06a32c.jpg]
None of them are numbered, but still really nice cards. I'll do more of these breaks just because I like the cards.

Then there was this little guy Smile It is serial #'d 08/10 on the back.
[Image: woodfront_zps3844a06d.jpg]
I got it for $10. I know the pieces are small, but the patch is really nice and Wood at one time was a stud Smile

Thanks for looking!
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

RE: Mail Call. Nice!
That Wood is very cool man. Congrats on the awesome pickups

(07-19-2013, 08:52 PM)pjpitbull Wrote: That Wood is very cool man. Congrats on the awesome pickups
Thank you! I'm having fun back in the Hobby!

Kerry Wood and Hank Aaron!