`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So is there anywhere special you get the boxes and the prices?

So is there anywhere special you get the boxes and the prices?
It looks like you guys get a lot of boxes at a time and either get them at low prices or have a lot of money. Where do you get them at for a decent price?
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

RE: So is there anywhere special you get the boxes and the prices?
DAcardworld is where I usually get mine if not from my local store. They have daily deals that sometimes are too good to pass up buying 2-3 boxes at a time

I prefer Dave and Adam's Card World and my 2 local card shops. I've bought a lot locally so they throw in some extra stuff here and there like top loaders, things for my daughter when she's with me, etc.

Other members have used Blowout Cards and I think Big T's or something like that. If you google them you can find them. I'm sure more members will give you places they have found/prefer.

Most people that buy products by the case or several boxes at a time are putting it on a credit card. That's why come the end of the month you see tons of " Need Paypal Now " or " New product blowout sale " threads. Trying to raise money to pay off the bill.

Not everyone does that but I'd bet the greater part of them do.

I buy boxes from FactorySets.com (like the credit they give, fast shipping and no bs) and also my LCS as the owner is really cool, even if the prices aren't (LOL). Snag some retail once in a while. Have really slowed on the buying as I was ending up with alot of cards that I just ended up giving away. Good luck & take it slow.

Agree 100% with chevy man 22
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Dacardworld and in the beckett marketplace there are some good deals, specially for pre-orders.

I have a great local card shop with great prices usually as low as anyone around. If you are from
northeast Ohio it is in Bainbridge and called grand slam card shop. The owner is Joe. He is really
fair and even sells to some of the other shops that are around the area.

blowoutcards.com and dacardworld.com

i first look at the big ones listed by others above, but i also look at BIN's on ebay to compare. i got a case of 2013 topps archives for 75 dollars less than the big guys because i went around ebay first (i used a best offer option, actually)

steelcitycollectibles.com