`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Box of Inception

Box of Inception
Been meaning to make a trip up to the LCS for supplies but haven't been able to make it, so I had Blowout take care of it and got a box of Inception as well. With Buxton, Sano and Puig, and the Rays players in the set, it looked pretty appealing. IMO, I don't think I did so great but guess after looking at other breaks it might still be better than others. I did get what would be a PC card but unfortunately I just bought the exact same card off the bay so go figure... Kinda hard to pass something up on the bay when its basically a steal. Doesn't help build my confidence in this break though since it did sell for so cheap and I'd imagine the others would sell for basically the same. Anyways... Here is what I got, as well as the cards I got from the bay.

Joc Pederson AU/Relic #'d 50/50
Jake Odorizzi x2
Brad Miller
Stryker Trahan
Justin Nicolino
J.O. Berrios (other card from the bay)

also... all the cards, except the auto relic, have like an imprint in the middle. Is this normal? One other trader that I've talked to said his also had the same imprint, just wanting to hear from others. To me it just doesn't look right but I gather maybe it is normal. Don't have the ability yet to post photos but from others photos of their cards the imprint doesn't seem to show up, at least that I've seen. LMK, thanks.