(Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Magic the Gathering Modern Masters
07-18-2013, 11:49 PM
Magic the Gathering Modern Masters
Greetings,

I just ordered a hobby box of Magic the Gathering Modern Masters this week from my dealer. I've read about what the product entails, but was unable to find any pricing on Beckett online. I'm excited to see the cards and hope to land some good ones. I know there will be a lot of reprints of some of the original rare cards from years ago. I haven't actually played the game in many years, but I do enjoy collecting the gaming cards especially in effort to try and land some with great artwork and good value.

Has anyone else explored this product that good give me some insight on what's to come? I paid $250.00 for the hobby box, which is extreme for gaming but seems a good deal for what they are delivering.

I would appreciate any insight and comments from anyone.

Thanks!

Law
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Magic the Gathering Modern Masters
Haven't heard but if they are bringing back some of the old rares then I'd like to know. So when you find out something then let me know.
07-21-2013, 08:48 PM
I certainly will do so. I should be getting the box in the next day or two, so looking forward to finding out.

Take care.

Law
07-21-2013, 08:55 PM
Nice...let me know what you pull...I would love to get some cards from that set...its suppose to be loaded with never reprinted rare cards that everyone is looking for...especially for EDH, Modern and Extended playing formats...if you pull any Vendillion Cliques or Adarkar Valkyries I would be interested...maybe even some City of Brass or the ever so popular but expensive Tarmagoyf and Cark Confidant...250 is the average price everyone is paying for the boxes...and in my opinion its a good price to pay.

http://s1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff451/Arod0770/