`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC Mailday

PC Mailday
I don't normally post up maildays, but I am avoiding some work that I need to do so I figured this was a solid means of doing so. Thanks for looking.

I am two cards away from completing my main PC goal which is true RCs for every player who has their number retired by the Celtics. I even picked some Red Auerbach and Walter Brown cards at one point to have the true display. I only need two 1957 Topps cards; Bill Sharman, and Bill Russell. The Sharman I hope to have by the end of the summer, the Russell may take a while.

I am then going to add to this concept and attempt to acquire graded true RCs of any hall of famer that has ever played a game as a Celtic. I haven't researched it yet, but some of the names to chase include Shaq, Wilkins, Ray Allen, Pistol Pete, Bill Walton, Bailey Howell, David Bing, etc. So that will be fun. I know one of the players has a RC in the 1948 Bowman's set and I have always dreamed of owning one from that set.

The other cards are just part of my simple any auto of any player wearing a Celtics uniform. Over the past 12 months I have collected 30+ different Celtics autos ranging from Larry Bird to Walter McCarty.

[Image: 4737730c0fd68e5ac35e615dd989e7a0_zps532f9977.jpg]
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]