`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail Day 7/18/13

Mail Day 7/18/13
Hey guys, just wanted to share the recent pickups for my Autographics Collection! Last year I finished the first Autographics set and decided to go for the second one. Started picking up a few of the missing cards:

[Image: 001-6.jpg]

Enjoy!
MJ Collector, Autograph Collector

RE: Mail Day 7/18/13
Nice pickups and congrats on the set 96-97 completion, GL with the 97-98 set. I've thought about going after the 96-97 set myself. Pulled a few from various Fleer products back in day. I only have 7 out of the 90-something in the set. Biggest names are Tim Hardaway and Antwan Walker.

Great stuff I think that was the best year of Autographics. I have the Tavis Knight if you need it. I just won it off eBay. It was part of a two card Autographics lot with the other card being a Walter McCarty with the Celtics! I got both cards for 25 cents total plus a buck or two for shipping. The Waltah is for the PC.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

Nice Autographics cards!
Even though still a long way to go, I am collecting these sets too. Smile
- certified autograph card sets builder (basketball only and mostly from 90's)
- also collect legends and stars on-card autographs, and anything that catches my eyes (mostly basketball)

(07-18-2013, 06:10 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Great stuff I think that was the best year of Autographics. I have the Tavis Knight if you need it. I just won it off eBay. It was part of a two card Autographics lot with the other card being a Walter McCarty with the Celtics! I got both cards for 25 cents total plus a buck or two for shipping. The Waltah is for the PC.
waltah mccatay
I collect mainly New York Mets, New York Sports legends of any sport, and pretty much any "legend".

Michael Jordan
Lebron James RC's + autos
Kobe Bryant 96-97 Topps Chrome + autos
Geno Smith autos

Thanx! It was a great feeling to finish the first set. I remember pulling my first one I owned: Jerry Stackhouse back in the day with my father, we have been collecting since 1992. It was the first time a full autograph set was included in packs, and living in a place with no NBA team made it extra special to be able to open an autographed card.

(07-18-2013, 06:10 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Great stuff I think that was the best year of Autographics. I have the Tavis Knight if you need it. I just won it off eBay. It was part of a two card Autographics lot with the other card being a Walter McCarty with the Celtics! I got both cards for 25 cents total plus a buck or two for shipping. The Waltah is for the PC.
Thanx for the offer, I got those in already. Got a few more coming in the next couple of days.
MJ Collector, Autograph Collector

My first one pulled is Bobby Phills from the 1996-97 set (RIP Bobby), back in my hometown Hong Kong when I was merely a secondary school student. Far from a star player card, yet I was (and still am) very excited.
- certified autograph card sets builder (basketball only and mostly from 90's)
- also collect legends and stars on-card autographs, and anything that catches my eyes (mostly basketball)