Pulled Most
Bought Most
About Even
[Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PC Autos and Relics - Buy or Pull
07-18-2013, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2013 12:35 PM by aktlingit.)
PC Autos and Relics - Buy or Pull
So for those who PC specific players, and for the relics and autos of those players you've acquired, do you end up buying or pulling most of them. Everyone's luck is different. I have pulled some very nice cards, but only 1 auto and 3 relics have been of my PC guys.

Just curious how everyone else fairs Smile

EDIT: Umm, screwed up an option on the poll - really meant "Bought / Traded" - trying to figure out how to edit the poll as it was my first one lol

[Image: beckett_sig_20140715.jpg]
AKTlingit's Collections on Tumblr

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: PC Autos and Relics - Buy or Pull
(07-18-2013 12:34 PM)aktlingit Wrote:  So for those who PC specific players, and for the relics and autos of those players you've acquired, do you end up buying or pulling most of them. Everyone's luck is different. I have pulled some very nice cards, but only 1 auto and 3 relics have been of my PC guys.

Just curious how everyone else fairs Smile

EDIT: Umm, screwed up an option on the poll - really meant "Bought / Traded" - trying to figure out how to edit the poll as it was my first one lol

You can put me down for "Bought All", b/c Nolan Ryan is the only player that I collect and I don't buy packs or blasters or boxes or cases.

[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply