Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC milestone reached!
Star 
PC milestone reached!
Just wanted to say thanks to those I have done trades with over the past few years on helping me reach this milestone in my Chipper PC (1000 different Chipper cards). I never would have gotten this many as fast as I did without great traders on here, and going to a monthly card show where I live for the past several months. I look forward to keep on rolling to the next milestone.

Thank you,

Steven
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

RE: PC milestone reached!
Congrats!
no org, please do not send trade requests

1000, congrats.........
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Love milestone like these..
Congrats..keep going!!

Congratulations on the milestone!

I have 24 different players in my 1000 card club including Chipper (need two more cards to hit 1500). I know what an accomplishment that is to accumulate 1000 different cards of a certain player.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Good job man! What is your next goal?
[Image: Boston.jpg]

Outstanding, congrats
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

That's Awesome! Personal Collection Milestones are what keep collecting fun and exciting and keep the hobby as a whole rolling
[Image: Untitled-1copy.jpg]
Derek Jeter Card Count: 3,981 Total Cards, 1,998 Unique Cards and 332 Graded Cards. I Will trade anything I have for any Derek Jeter cards

(07-18-2013, 05:50 PM)wolverine74 Wrote: Good job man! What is your next goal?
I guess the next milestone for my Chipper PC would be 1500 different. I am already at over 100 serial numbered cards of his, so maybe I need to get to 100 game used cards as well, either way I plan to keep on hunting down ones I don't have.
(07-18-2013, 02:05 PM)zeprock Wrote: Congratulations on the milestone!

I have 24 different players in my 1000 card club including Chipper (need two more cards to hit 1500). I know what an accomplishment that is to accumulate 1000 different cards of a certain player.
That's incredible! You must have been collecting those players as they were coming up.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

Congrats man! Thanks again helping with my PC.
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.