Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
Continuity RG3 Auto for Luck/Kaep/P. Manning/Wilson Autos

RE: Continuity RG3 Auto for Luck/Kaep/P. Manning/Wilson Autos
Anyone today?? Smile
Always looking for Russell Wilson RC Autos, Andrew Luck RC Autos, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Michael Jordan

that sucks this hasn't moved yet! super nice card
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(08-08-2013, 11:56 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: that sucks this hasn't moved yet! super nice card
yea Smile actually paid good money for this one. i figured i'd move it for something else only since i now have the card i've wanted all this time... the five star!
Always looking for Russell Wilson RC Autos, Andrew Luck RC Autos, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Michael Jordan

Traded! Thanks FT28JAGS

congrats on the sale!...i sure wouldve loved that card to match my luck continuity! but unfortunately had nothing to offer ya on it...mind saying what you got for it?

(08-09-2013, 09:59 AM)jbcollins87 Wrote: congrats on the sale!...i sure wouldve loved that card to match my luck continuity! but unfortunately had nothing to offer ya on it...mind saying what you got for it?
Maybe you did, but I only saw a few autos listed in your organize.

Sure, I received a Topps Prime Russell Wilson Gold Auto, Certified Trent Richardson RC Auto, and Elite Turn of the Century Alfred Morris Auto Smile

Wow that's awesome...congrats man! I actually got lucky enough that one popped up for a good price so once I get it on ill update my PC thread! It was such a beautiful card you made me have to get one for myself after looking at it for so long haha

haha, congrats to you too and enjoy!