`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
7 boxes of 2013 Upper Deck Notre Dame

7 boxes of 2013 Upper Deck Notre Dame
I'm a huge Notre Dame fan and I collect Notre Dame autographed cards, so I was pretty excited when I saw that Upper Deck was going to release a Notre Dame set and was coming with 1 auto per box. 24 packs per box, 8 cards per pack. Beckett lists the base set as 1-110 with multiple insert sets: All-Americans, All-Alumni, National Champions and Icons. Most packs had 3 inserts per pack. Icons are 2 per box.

The autograph list is impressive, just about all ND living legends are included: Montana, Holtz, Kelly, Hornung, Ara, Bettis, Quinn, Teo.

So far I have bought 7 boxes. 6 out of 7 boxes have had the complete base set, the 7th box was missing 1 card, which I had from extras from the other boxes. I have also been able to build 4 sets of the inserts, except for Icons.

There also is a Rocket Ismail short print, card number 0. I pulled the card from each of my first 2 boxes but none from the last 5. There is also a parallel set of the base numbered to 50, I havent pulled a single 1 yet. The other weird thing is that I havent pulled a single card from 101 to 110. Maybe they are in the retail blaster.

[Image: null_zps1eb647b3.jpg]

Here are a sample if the Icon cards. I really like them.
[Image: c4a539a7-6f47-427b-97fe-16ceb14a9c93_zps61b34388.jpg]

Ud advertises an average of 1 per box. 3 of 7 boxes had 2 autos and 1 box had no autos for a total of 9 autos in 7 boxes. Here are 8 base autos. No big names, but Rhema McKnight and Shane Walton were the only guys who I previously had autographs of.

[Image: null_zps127dea6a.jpg]

[Image: null_zps8ccea5a4.jpg]

I pulled one special autograph. An All-Time Alumni Dave Casper numbered to 25. The 'Capt 73' was an awesome addition.
[Image: null_zpsde8d9cf1.jpg]
Currently building: 2015 Topps S1/2/UP, 2016 Topps Series 1, 2016 Gypsy Queen
Super Collect Jeff Samardzija
PC: Frank Thomas, Andruw Jones, David Justice, Duke Basketball, Notre Dame Football

RE: 7 boxes of 2013 Upper Deck Notre Dame
Pretty cool, I'm digging the Icons cards too in a 90's insert kind of way. Call UD or check their website for the missing hit. They will send you an auto for the missing one, but I wouldn't mention the 2 sets having extras... You will probably need the barcode from the box and possibly the sales receipt etc. The website will have the info you need.

very nice cards..
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

Casper was a beast! Nice Pull on his auto
[Image: 4JPZkbH.png]

OK, so — Texas, Oklahoma, Alabama, Notre Dame.

When exactly is Upper Deck going to do a USC product?

(Or Michigan, my "other" school?)

Great pull on that SP auto! Glad to see they aren't getting quite as stingy with the autos...not a single Texas box with more than 1 hit per.

I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Just to give you an update on the checklist for this product. When we received it from Upper Deck, the main set said 110 cards. That has been corrected and is only 100 cards. If you buy any retail and they are in there please message me so I can fix the checklist again.

(07-19-2013, 11:19 AM)jgrunert Wrote: Just to give you an update on the checklist for this product. When we received it from Upper Deck, the main set said 110 cards. That has been corrected and is only 100 cards. If you buy any retail and they are in there please message me so I can fix the checklist again.
Upper Deck does weird stuff with retail football nowadays ... like 2013 Upper Deck, the base set is from #150-250, and any SPs are 250+ ... so nothing below card 150.

Also, I pulled a Denard Robinson SP out of a blaster, but Beckett has it listed as hobby only. Just FYI, thanks.