`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
One more Insert from series 2 and done

One more Insert from series 2 and done
Greetings all! I'm looking to finish some of the inserts sets from series 2. I have my wants marked but these are the ones I need and would love to trade for them:

Chase It Down: Jon Jay #10,

And just throwing this out there... I'm looking for a couple more 2013 Archive Fan Favorite autos of the Mets:

Ron Darling
Sid Fernandez
1983 All stars Auto of Darryl Strawberry

And the always wishful thinking of Mookie Wilson/Darryl Strawberry/Howard Johnson triple Auto

Let me know and thanks again!

- Rob
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: Need some inserts from '13 s2
Check me, I probably have most of these.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

I added some, lmk if I have any you need.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Ok great i'll check tonight when I get home thanks
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

After vacation bump. Need a couple more. Thanks for the help so far everyone.

I'll bump this one more time. Let me know! Thanks

Have Chase it Down 1 & Making Thier Mark 11...working on offer to send to you right now
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Ok thanks

Last bump as I need one more card and then i'm pretty much satisfied with series 1 and 2 of the flagship saga this year. I need this: Chase It Down: Jon Jay #10.

Thanks again everyone for the help!

RE: One more Insert from series 2 and done
I have it, its all yours. I also sent a trade open trade offer over. Let me know if we can do anything.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes