`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets trade!!

Lets trade!!
whats up all!! kinda bored on a wednesday. pretty much done laying my laminate flooring. so lets do some trading. these are just a tip of the iceberg of some of my high end cards i have. some are also low in these pics.
the Trouts's are numbered: pro debut:21/250. heritage: 327/620.
the Harper Heritage is an SP. its the card where Pittsburgh is spelled Pittsberth.
Darvish Heritage is also SP. born on is wrong. says 1942
James Loney is a rainbow bat relic 1/1. feel free to send over open offers. those are the best. and if u wanna purchase the card instead of trading, send me a pm. thanks!!
[Image: Scan0097_zps856a5f20.jpg]
[Image: Scan0096_zpsc7169e50.jpg]

RE: Lets trade!!
Interested in the Heyward. Have you received your other card from our earlier trade?

(07-17-2013, 01:19 PM)photowiz1 Wrote: Interested in the Heyward. Have you received your other card from our earlier trade?
havent gotten that one yet. u have a tracking number by chance? thanks

(07-17-2013, 01:19 PM)photowiz1 Wrote: Interested in the Heyward. Have you received your other card from our earlier trade?
also didnt see anything in ur trade list. thanks

Please check me for the Lawries, Dahl and Heyward. Thanks man!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

That a Tulowitzki plate from Tribute? What kind of trade value you looking for for that?

(07-17-2013, 02:42 PM)aktlingit Wrote: That a Tulowitzki plate from Tribute? What kind of trade value you looking for for that?
yes sir!! to be honest dont know what there are worth. any ideas? thanks

PM sent again
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

check me for the harpers and trouts.

(07-17-2013, 03:02 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: yes sir!! to be honest dont know what there are worth. any ideas? thanks
Saw some other Tulo plates on eBay for more than I really want to pay / trade for lol If you come up with a value let me know in a PM or shoot over a trade offer.

(07-17-2013, 04:45 PM)aktlingit Wrote: Saw some other Tulo plates on eBay for more than I really want to pay / trade for lol If you come up with a value let me know in a PM or shoot over a trade offer.
I can tell you first hand one bidder has driven all those up. I know him personally. He was simply trying to land one and the same guy kept beating him out.

They don't sell that way now.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html