`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2013 Prestige Short Print MISSING?

2013 Prestige Short Print MISSING?
So I bought a box of 2013 Prestige from Bill's Collectibles in Denver, CO. After searching through my box I found ZERO short prints from the 8 that are currently advertised. Anyone know if the short prints are guaranteed 1 per box? They were in the past. I was just quite surprised to see that I don't have one in my box. Granted maybe the SP list that i've seen advertised isn't as accurate as everyone may think.

Thoughts? What should I do? I try to build the Prestige set every year, so was bummed that I feel shorted a "hit".

Thanks,
Erik

RE: 2013 Prestige Short Print MISSING?
I busted open 3 boxes myself and only pulled 2. I don't think they are guaranteed 1 per a box. Of course mine were Cordelle Paterson and Knile Davis "00" variation.
Eddie George Super Collector

Thanks for the info Dave! Big Grin Thought I was going crazy.

I busted two, don't think I hit any (although I was in a dazed stupor of joy after pulling my Barkley auto, LOL) ...

I'm doing good on Prestige so far this year... 2 boxes and 6 packs have yielded the following:
2 x E.J. Manuel on-card Autos
1 x Matt Barkley on-card auto
1 x Rex Burkhead sticker auto
1 x Zach Ertz sticker auto

Not a bad 5 autos if you ask me...

(07-16-2013, 01:26 AM)usafshelland Wrote: I'm doing good on Prestige so far this year... 2 boxes and 6 packs have yielded the following:
2 x E.J. Manuel on-card Autos
1 x Matt Barkley on-card auto
1 x Rex Burkhead sticker auto
1 x Zach Ertz sticker auto

Not a bad 5 autos if you ask me...
Which Barkley did you pull? I pulled the NFL Passports ...

(07-16-2013, 01:57 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Which Barkley did you pull? I pulled the NFL Passports ...
can we see a scan? you don't have one posted on this thread yet.. :p
lol jk
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

I bought only one box and there was no short print in it, so either they arent guaranteed or they messed up in production.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

I saw a case opened, and out of 12 boxes, only saw 4 SPs pulled. I definitely don't think they are guaranteed.

(07-16-2013, 01:57 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Which Barkley did you pull? I pulled the NFL Passports ...
NFL Draft Tickets