`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swap Meet Pick-Ups...How did I do?

Swap Meet Pick-Ups...How did I do?
I went on vacation this weekend to San Diego and stopped by the swap meet and came across a guy selling stuff for pretty cheap. Here are some of the highlights, I spent $30 total. For the pair of 1988 Upper Deck promos I paid $10 just because I had never seen these in person, I am happy with them, plus I think I am going to keep them in the holder just because I think it looks pretty cool. In the 3rd picture I paid $0.10 a pice for each of them. In the fourth picture I paid $0.10 for each of the three complete sets, 1992 colla Ryan set, 1993 Bleachers Ryan 6 and 1993 Ted Williams Locklear Collection set. Also the Michael Jordan 1995 Upper Deck Steal of a Deal was pulled out of a $0.50 Pack. Nothing is for trade.
 photo IMG_0262.jpg
 photo IMG_0264.jpg
 photo IMG_0265.jpg
 photo IMG_0266.jpg
[Image: Untitled-1copy.jpg]
Derek Jeter Card Count: 3,981 Total Cards, 1,998 Unique Cards and 332 Graded Cards. I Will trade anything I have for any Derek Jeter cards

RE: Swap Meet Pick-Ups...How did I do?
Nice Nolans!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(07-15-2013, 03:41 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Nice Nolans!!
Thanks, yeah for some reason the guy had some pretty cool Nolan Ryan stuff that I wanted and was pretty cheap. I wish I had brought more money with me because the guy was selling 90's inserts that booked for $25-50 for 80-90% off. I think he got them from a yard sale or a storage unit because he had everything priced to liquidate
[Image: Untitled-1copy.jpg]
Derek Jeter Card Count: 3,981 Total Cards, 1,998 Unique Cards and 332 Graded Cards. I Will trade anything I have for any Derek Jeter cards

thats rough