Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bring me your Brook Lopez!
Big Grin 
Bring me your Brook Lopez!
Whats up guys, im new to the forums here but im on Sports Card Fourm, Youtube and i used to be on blowout. I PC brook Lopez and im looking to add to my collection. Looking mainly for Patches and autos but would take jerseys,refracts,inserts,rookies and base in bunches. LMK what you guys have and see if you like anything in my bucket.

http://s1146.photobucket.com/user/KyleCa...t=3&page=0

RE: Bring me your Brook Lopez!
Hey welcome to the forums! To trade or sell on here you need to list your cards in the organize section. Check out the permanent links up near the top of the page for more info.

Incidentally I have an 08-09 Brook Lopez Skybox ruby /50 if you'd be interested. LMK once you're up and running!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I like your Dylan Bundys...I have some nice Brooks, check me.

No Brooks for trade, but have some other cards you might be interested in...check me for the vince carter exquisite auto, thanks!

I have a brooks metal card from Gold Standard and an auto from past and present if you're interested.

(07-14-2013, 08:26 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Hey welcome to the forums! To trade or sell on here you need to list your cards in the organize section. Check out the permanent links up near the top of the page for more info.

Incidentally I have an 08-09 Brook Lopez Skybox ruby /50 if you'd be interested. LMK once you're up and running!
thx man really appreciate it. i will get all that up in running when i get home. im currently away but will let you know by friday or saturday night!
(07-15-2013, 02:13 AM)arod0770710 Wrote: I like your Dylan Bundys...I have some nice Brooks, check me.
i like the 2009-10 SP Game Used Multi Marks Dual lopez/williams and the
2010-11 Panini Season Update Signatures #9 Brook Lopez/99. alo like your AK47 auto.
(07-15-2013, 02:13 AM)arod0770710 Wrote: I like your Dylan Bundys...I have some nice Brooks, check me.
2010-11 Panini Season Update Signatures #9 Brook Lopez/99. alo like your AK47 auto.

(07-15-2013, 09:59 AM)netsfan1534 Wrote: No Brooks for trade, but have some other cards you might be interested in...check me for the vince carter exquisite auto, thanks!
sorry man, im a nots fan to so its kinda pc. ill trade it for other carter,kidd,Williams, or lopez.
(07-15-2013, 09:12 PM)Jbittman Wrote: I have a brooks metal card from Gold Standard and an auto from past and present if you're interested.
did you see naything you liked in my bucket. id be interested in both but i already have the metal card so dont really want to add to much to get another

Did you get my PM? I've a couple Lopez cards if you're interested.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(07-16-2013, 07:18 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: Did you get my PM? I've a couple Lopez cards if you're interested.
nope didnt get any pm ill send u one right now tho.

(07-16-2013, 02:02 PM)KyleCaso Wrote: thx man really appreciate it. i will get all that up in running when i get home. im currently away but will let you know by friday or saturday night!

Sure, lets see what we can work out...you have some other nice stuff...shoot me an offer. Thanks.

sorry man, im a nots fan to so its kinda pc. ill trade it for other carter,kidd,Williams, or lopez.

did you see naything you liked in my bucket. id be interested in both but i already have the metal card so dont really want to add to much to get another

bumppppppp