`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Live exch?

Live exch?
What does this mean? Did a search and couldn't find it in the forums. So is the live exchange an exchange that you can still redeem or does it mean that some of the redemption cards have not been redeemed?
Looking to SELL ONLY at the moment. Prices in my org are completely negotiable...I just set random prices for the most part. Pm me

RE: Live exch?
Here is the gist of a live exchange.
A pretty new service where you can pick up any outstanding redemptions at a show. If customers had cards pending that were not available, the customer could also opt to have them exchanged and have their comparable exchange cards waiting for them at a booth during a show.
The way you go about it is usually like this:
1. Review your outstanding redemptions by logging into your card companies account.
2. Make a determination of which cards you would like shipped to you at the show (cards with a Status of “In house”) and which cards you would like exchanged that are not currently available to ship.
3. Contact the card company with info required on the products web site, Usually in the body of an e-mail.
~cheerz~
Fx
[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

Thanks for the info.

So I noticed this is available for some rather old products. So this means they give you something of comparable value I assume even though it has expired?
Looking to SELL ONLY at the moment. Prices in my org are completely negotiable...I just set random prices for the most part. Pm me

(07-14-2013, 11:08 AM)erikido23 Wrote: Thanks for the info.

So I noticed this is available for some rather old products. So this means they give you something of comparable value I assume even though it has expired?
I, personally, Have never redeemed an expired card. I imagine if they had "left overs" after the redeem date. They could do this. Maybe someone else might have more info on this. Again, I usually check the site to see if I can redeem, and get shut down. Maybe with a high end product, they might consider this more. And an e-mail might be needed to get their attention.
~cheerz~

Interesting, thanks again

(07-14-2013, 11:16 AM)erikido23 Wrote: Interesting, thanks again
No prob...

I had a live exch for a 2012 limited Morris Claiborne.... I believe it said exch before the redemp was shipped.... now it says live exch... might mean that the card has hit the streets and is actually out in the card world to trade and buy.... need some experts to see if this is right.... now that I look at it in the database it does not say either term.... color me stupid!
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

(07-14-2013, 11:45 AM)totter Wrote: I had a live exch for a 2012 limited Morris Claiborne.... I believe it said exch before the redemp was shipped.... now it says live exch... might mean that the card has hit the streets and is actually out in the card world to trade and buy.... need some experts to see if this is right.... now that I look at it in the database it does not say either term.... color me stupid!
That sounds like you had a chance to exchange your redem card because it wasnt available yet. But now the card is available. And can be set up to be picked up at a show. Not sure if you can still do a switch at this point. Check the company's web site.