`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What cheap lots should I put up for sale?

What cheap lots should I put up for sale?
I have a bunch of cards I am going to put into lots of about 20-50 cards. They are mostly older(90's) cards. But, I do have some newer cards

How do you think I should separate into players, teams, products, inserts, rc's, years, eras, all of the above or some combo. Would u be interested if there was a lot that had some 90s mixed in with newer cards?

Just getting a feel for what everyone thinks.
Looking to SELL ONLY at the moment. Prices in my org are completely negotiable...I just set random prices for the most part. Pm me

RE: What cheap lots should I put up for sale?
If you put up a Kobe lot with enough interesting cards I would be interested.

A lot of 90's cards were grossly over produced so unless it is something nice or of a player with a strong following, or just very inexpensive, people may be hesitant to throw up money for stuff they can trade for at pennies on the dollar.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Thanks for the reply. I know what your saying about the 90s cards. Thats why I mentioned maybe combining a largely 90s lot with some of the newer cards thrown in(with the whole thing going on the cheap).

Looks like its one vote for a player lot. Any other opinions
Looking to SELL ONLY at the moment. Prices in my org are completely negotiable...I just set random prices for the most part. Pm me

Depends on what kind 90's cards you are talking about. Are they older 90's cards like 95-96 and prior or are they later 90's? Early 90's will be a hard sell unless you have some Shaq RCs or Jordan inserts. Late 90's has more potential and might be were you would want to start your focus for lots.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]