`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kreider Auto Rookie Patch 21/25

Kreider Auto Rookie Patch 21/25
Ok gentlemen, I am not a hockey guy so I have no idea how good this kid is. Chris Kreider for the Rangers. I got a Panini Rookie Auto 2clr patch 21/25 but it was from the Panini "finals" promo where they send out the boxes to people who spend a certain amount. Any idea what this could value at or how good he is?

RE: Kreider Auto Rookie Patch 21/25
Chris Kreider's value will drop once the new sets are released. Chris exploded onto the scene by having a great playoff in 2011-12. In 2012-13 season he saw limited playing time and his development slowed because of his coach who had no idea what offense is. The coach got fired and now we will see if kreider can live up to his potential. I personally would wait. But ranger fans love this kid and his auto/jersey cards go for a premium. value i couldnt help with you, promo cards arent my bag.
Wanting these primarily Igor Shesterkin, Alexis Lafrenière  Kaapo Kakko, Adam Fox, K'Andre Miller, Ryan Lindgren, Zac Jones, Braden Schneider. Just starting PC For Jack Hughes & Illya Sorokin.

Chris Kreider's value will drop once the new sets are released. Chris exploded onto the scene by having a great playoff in 2011-12. In 2012-13 season he saw limited playing time and his development slowed because of his coach who had no idea what offense is. The coach got fired and now we will see if kreider can live up to his potential. I personally would wait. But ranger fans love this kid and his auto/jersey cards go for a premium. value i couldnt help with you, promo cards arent my bag.
Wanting these primarily Igor Shesterkin, Alexis Lafrenière  Kaapo Kakko, Adam Fox, K'Andre Miller, Ryan Lindgren, Zac Jones, Braden Schneider. Just starting PC For Jack Hughes & Illya Sorokin.

Thanks