`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets TRADE, Full Organize!!!

Lets TRADE, Full Organize!!!
Its that time of the week again when i have some free time to get some deals done, tons of stuff in my organize from low end to top tier high end singles. About 75% of my stuff is listed in organize the other 25% can be made available to view if you have something i just really can not live without that i need. Shoot me open trade offer and i will try to get with each one of them accordingly, its been a great first couple weeks on these boards, met alot of great traders and I thank everyone who has helped me build progress among these forums, now lets get some deals done!!!

~Note my cards are listed as MINT, I've gotten tired of kids trying to put all their cards as mint to gain a trade advantage, if you DO NOT have them as Mint i will adjust mine back to the standard nrmt-mt to do trades. Some of my cards are graded though, if you pick out a card that has a BGS grade on it then i will happily let you know and provide pictures~

~Also note that if you need pictures of any of my cards that you are interested in a trade, just let me know and pictures can be emailed to you~
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards

*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~

RE: Lets TRADE, Full Organize!!!
Hey i looked again for the polamalu and only saw that elway auto. Shoot me an offer if you're still interested.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]