`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pretend Your Team is Out of Contention....

RE: Pretend Your Team is Out of Contention....
Pirates/Orioles

Pirates/A's

Dodgers/Rays- Even though I can't stand teams that just throw money at players I think this would be an epic match up if both teams have healthy pitching staffs.

Oh and I should add Nationals/Angels, this would be a ratings record setter I think.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(07-13-2013, 10:25 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Not to change subjects, but wanted to give you a heads up .... My wife and Just came back from Hallmark and they were selling a Nolan Ryan ornament for 2013 .... Thought you'd like to know!
Thanks for the heads up!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(07-14-2013, 12:56 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Thanks for the heads up!!
My pleasure! It was a decent looking sculpt of Ryan in a Texas Uniform. Like it was made with you in mind! Smile .... And it comes with a card, too! You can't go wrong!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Barring a miracle I would say the Mets are done so if I had to choose I'd like to see the A's & Braves. The Braves and how this team is run amazes me, they can't be bad for more than one season. The farm system is unreal too and I'd like to see Mike Minor pitch in a WS.

(07-15-2013, 03:58 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: My pleasure! It was a decent looking sculpt of Ryan in a Texas Uniform. Like it was made with you in mind! Smile .... And it comes with a card, too! You can't go wrong!
Thanks man!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!