IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail Call..... :)

Mail Call..... :)
Here it is for the week!

[Image: tigers_zps57950acc.jpg]
These were from a group online box break: Austin Schotts x3, Drew VerHagen x5, Will Clinard x4, Slade Smith x4, Jake Thompson Year Book x2

Also from the box break:
[Image: auto_zps2c46f706.jpg]
673/790

[Image: sandberg_zps5faad011.jpg]

[Image: hernandex_zpsb8845d47.jpg]
06/99
I got this in another box break. Was hoping for Griffey, just happy to not get shut out even though this is about a $2 card. Here is my rant. Museum is a very expensive product and this is what I got, 4 white swatches, all 4 completely the same. On the back it says "The Relics Contained On This Card Are Not From Any Specific Game, Event, Or Season. So um, are we even sure this was a King Felix jersey they chopped up?

Here is the best card of my day Smile Now I don't know a lot about these and being so condition sensitive, but this one looks like it's pretty good. The seller had it listed as EX, but the corners are pretty good, and the surface doesn't look bad, so I'm not sure. If I ever send in some of my vintage to grade, I may just toss this one in as well and see what happens.

The specs are from my scanner. I always wanted one of these anyway.

[Image: jeter_zps304b03db.jpg]
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

RE: Mail Call..... :)
If you need an auto version of that Slade Smith let me know. If Beckett ever decides to add it to the OPG, along with the others I've repeatedly emailed them about, I'll be ready to move it. lol
Kepler

Nice mail day and awesome jeter, I've been looking for the stadium club myself.
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(07-12-2013, 09:09 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: If you need an auto version of that Slade Smith let me know. If Beckett ever decides to add it to the OPG, along with the others I've repeatedly emailed them about, I'll be ready to move it. lol
I've never even heard of these guys. My nephew is getting into collecting, so I give him all of my base cards, so he's getting all of those lol. I might even throw the auto in for him so he can put it in his spokes lol
(07-12-2013, 09:28 PM)elberson Wrote: Nice mail day and awesome jeter, I've been looking for the stadium club myself.
Thanks. I've been buying a few baseball cards here and there, but I mostly collect hockey. I just saw the Jeter and snagged it. Impulse purchase lol

sick jeter are you going to grade it?

(07-13-2013, 07:56 AM)NY_baseball23 Wrote: sick jeter are you going to grade it?
I may eventually. I have a few vintage cards coming in I may want slabbed, so if I do, then I'll toss the Jeter in as well.