`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Detroit Tigers Past and Present also Bowman Chrome and Topps Chrome any year

Wanted: Detroit Tigers Past and Present also Bowman Chrome and Topps Chrome any year
Hello all, I am looking for any and all cards from the Detroit Tigers. I will even take base cards.

Also, I am looking for Topps Chrome and Bowman Chrome cards from any year. That includes base, inserts, rookies, autographs and jersey cards. Please let me know what you have and what you would need! Thanks.

RE: Wanted: Detroit Tigers Past and Present also Bowman Chrome and Topps Chrome any year
(07-12-2013, 07:47 PM)hamonic1 Wrote: Hello all, I am looking for any and all cards from the Detroit Tigers. I will even take base cards.

Also, I am looking for Topps Chrome and Bowman Chrome cards from any year. That includes base, inserts, rookies, autographs and jersey cards. Please let me know what you have and what you would need! Thanks.
I have an entire 2012 topps chrome set if youd want that.
a ton of 2012 rookie autos and some 2011 rookie autos also

RE: Wanted: Detroit Tigers Past and Present also Bowman Chrome and Topps Chrome any year
send me an offer.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

I have a fair amount, give me a look
[Image: Bloomfield%2BRoad%2BPanoramic%2B2-1.jpg]

I will contact everyone soon.

Lots of 2010 topps chrome and bowman chrome. A complete 2010 topps chrome set if you are interested.
[Image: Jones%20Kershaw_zpswfyrmlav.jpg]

Paypal? If so I can probably put together a big lot.
Looking to SELL ONLY at the moment. Prices in my org are completely negotiable...I just set random prices for the most part. Pm me