`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Of all upcoming FB releases, which are you most looking forward to?

RE: Of all upcoming FB releases, which are you most looking forward to?
Other than NY Giants RC's, there isnt a single rookie i'm excited about this year. That said, i will buy a fair amount of Elite as I always like this product. Other than that - I plan to keep buying 2012.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

Looking forward to 2014... but for 2013 I might take a stab at anything that has a better-than-normal veteran/retired/HOF hit chance.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Tavon & Cordarelle are my PC players from this class

(07-13-2013, 01:21 AM)nol84kc Wrote: Tavon & Cordarelle are my PC players from this class
I'm with you on that.

Since I collect vols, then Cordarrelle is obvious for me. That kid can ball. He makes defenses look foolish. I met him right before his debut last year for Tennessee, literally hours before the game against NCst. Surreal for me to say the least. Besides him, Justin hunter, Tyler bray and da'rick Rogers. And while their cards will be scarce, ill also search for mychal Rivera (raiders) and Dallas Thomas (dolphins).

Outside of my true pc, I'm gonna actively hope to pull autos, JSY or rc of Geno, Tavon Austin, EJ, lacy, Tyler Wilson, and nassib. Those are my must haves of the class.

Under the radar in my opinion (kinda biased, but hear me out)...

Da'rick Rogers is a hell of a WR. Prototype build, great hands, strong and quick. Can go on to have a great career if he keeps his nose clean.

Tyler Bray has the chance to take control at Kansas City. He's got a great arm, but his biggest knock is his maturity and the question remains to be seen "can he lead his team?" But competition isn't too fierce in KC, so he has a shot.

I think Tyler Wilson will be good for the raiders.
[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]