`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
70's to present base cards for trade... LF: Detroit Tigers or Bowman Chrome in return

70's to present base cards for trade... LF: Detroit Tigers or Bowman Chrome in return
Hello all, I want to unload as many of my Baseball base/rookies cards as possible. I am also doing this for hockey.

I was wondering if there are any team collectors or possible set collectors that need any of these cards.

So far the only cards I have added to my org is 1987 Topps. I have thousands more to add.

I would prefer to move bigger lots per trade. Also, these are just base/rookie cards, NO inserts, jerseys, or autographs per lot.

It would be a lot easier for me to do team lots but if you have specific needs from a set that is alright too. I just need to know what cards you need.

All teams are available except for the Detroit Tigers!

I would be looking for Detroit Tiger cards or any year Bowman Chrome cards in return.

Thanks

RE: Qick question about Baseball base cards from 70's to present
I was looking to build the following sets from the 80s: 87 (mine are beat to ____), 86, 84, 83, 82. Got a good amount of those years?
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(07-11-2013, 08:38 PM)muz0 Wrote: I was looking to build the following sets from the 80s: 87 (mine are beat to ____), 86, 84, 83, 82. Got a good amount of those years?
I should have a ton from those years, my 87 and 88 cards have all been in boxes and are all in excellent condition.

Hi -I would be interested in any Royals up to 86 -please send me a PM if interested. Thanks
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

I would be interested in Rangers from 1993-2009. Would also be interested in sets from 1975-1985 if you have any complete Topps sets. LMK. Thanks.

RE: Quick question about Baseball base cards from 70's to present
Kind of working on the '72 Topps set if you have anything from that one.

RE: Quick question about Baseball base cards from 70's to present
I'm closing in on finishing my 74 and 75 sets if you have any of those. Thanks.
Topps Master Set Builder, Dodgers and Mike Piazza Collector as well.

RE: 70's to present base cards for trade... LF: Detroit Tigers or Bowman Chrome in return
I will check to see what I have from all the sets and get back to everyone. I think I am more so looking for team collectors since I have so many cards to actually go thru and none of them are actually in any specific order.

RE: 70's to present base cards for trade... LF: Detroit Tigers or Bowman Chrome in return
I would be interested in any Dodgers, also need 2 cards for 1986 Topps and 70s anything that I don't have.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/