`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick LCS trip, Bowman, Blue Sparkle

Quick LCS trip, Bowman, Blue Sparkle
Had to run to my LCS for some moving boxes and got a couple packs to open. I also had some 80's cards to turn in for some Archives packs. Here's what I got

Blue Sparkle's

[Image: IMG_NEW_0001_zpsef18151e.jpg]

Here's what I got out of Bowman and USA Champions.

[Image: IMG_0001_NEW_zpsfaea1122.jpg]

Happy with the Arcia auto. Always like going to the LCS getting a couple packs and getting a hit.

Nothing special just wanted to share. Thanks!!

RE: Quick LCS trip, Bowman, Blue Sparkle
love the smile on Swisher's face!! its like he knew they were taking his pic. lol

his cards are always entertaining!!

Nice cards, man. Bella really digs those Blue Sparkle cards and I have to admit, they are pretty cool. Congrats!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Nice stuff, Jim ... hey man, could you please reply to my trade offer? I've had a couple of other people ask about the Jeters. Thanks! RJ

(07-11-2013, 08:19 PM)aprirr Wrote: Nice cards, man. Bella really digs those Blue Sparkle cards and I have to admit, they are pretty cool. Congrats!
I think I have some brewers, I'll check to see and if I do i'll send them out in a PWE for you two!!
(07-11-2013, 09:51 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Nice stuff, Jim ... hey man, could you please reply to my trade offer? I've had a couple of other people ask about the Jeters. Thanks! RJ
Sorry i'm still looking for the trout I have no idea where it got to.

Hey...any chance on those Phillies sparkles? Let me know
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.