`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heading to NH in the AM for practice/qual

Heading to NH in the AM for practice/qual
Heading up with my gf and her 5yo nephew in the AM.
I started early on the little guy, he's already a Newman fan!
That's all he has been talking about going to see Newman!
I will try and get some pics to share with everyone.
Kevin
[Image: OKimtze.png]

RE: Heading to NH in the AM for practice/qual
Have fun Kevin Smile

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(07-11-2013, 03:52 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Have fun Kevin Smile

Jerry
Your the only one responding to my posts. lol
I hope Gordon comes in 3rd JJ 2nd and Newman 1st!
lol jk
Thanks Jerry!

He needs to start finishing better so he can get into the top 10 in points because he has no wins so far. No one is replying because it is probably too early Smile

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(07-11-2013, 04:33 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: He needs to start finishing better so he can get into the top 10 in points because he has no wins so far. No one is replying because it is probably too early Smile

Jerry
Yea but he runs well at NH ( 3 wins 6 poles) so I think this will be his best shot at a win. No doubt he has had a rough year. I just wonder where he will end up next year because I can't see SH fielding 4 cars. As long as its with a decent team I don't care.

Just placed a bet on Newman so ill be rooting with you!!! Have fun get Kenseths auto and ill trade for it!
My org is in process of being updated.
PC Guys: Tebow/Tulowitzki
Teams: Rockies/Broncos/Nuggets
If you have something feel free to send open offer or pm me and ill check through my cards.

[Image: image_zps4e5d0b51.jpg]

That's awesome! Have fun! Haven't been able to make it to a sanctioned event since the inaugural race at the Kansas Speedway. At the time, it was yet another Gordon win. (That was for you, Jerry Wink )

And since we're talking about who needs a win...Bowyer really needs a win to keep his place in the rankings! So go Bowyer!!!

Again, have a blast this weekend!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Thanks guys! Poor run for my boy! Not bad in general but for NH it is.

Hopefully you have more fun over the course of the weekend, Kevin! I am not really liking your finishing lineup though. Wink
I will say that from here to the end of the season, I will be happy with JJ taking Top-5 or Top-10 finishes. He really only needs to match wins with Kenseth, unless someone (Stewart is always that threat) wins a few in a row or 3 out of 5-to-7 races.
JJ has a significant pts. lead and only needs to worry about wins now. Not in the next few races, but in the final 10. All he needs is 2 or 3 wins and NO DNF's in the last 10 and JJ will get a 6th trophy to add to the other five.
Smile

Why would SHR need a 4th car? Just wondering what you are saying here. I haven't heard about any other drivers joining. When does Newmans' SHR contract end? Am I missing some info about SHR that I should know?

Yea its official he won't be back next year.
Harvick is coming on board so Tony + Danica + Harvick = No Newman......
[Image: IMG_20130712_132227_780_zpsadd51624.jpg]Here are a few pics ( sorry kinda poor ones).

[Image: IMG_20130712_134540_388_zps8db3a2f0.jpg]