Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATTN. ALL THOSW IN CURRENT TRADES WITH ME
Star 
ATTN. ALL THOSW IN CURRENT TRADES WITH ME
I first want to apologize to you. I would send all of you persontal messages but things are so hectic here. I am still in santa barbara after the recent passing of my father. I am separated from my card collection for the time being. I beg your patience with me as i will without a doubt remedy our situations as soon as i possibly can. I have never and never will rip anybody off, unfortunately some of you havent received your cards but when i got the news about him being hospitalized i dropped all and sped here. We are a great community of traders and i wish to continue the integrity of it by addressing this. I have already contacted home to have the needed cards delivered to me so i can speed them to you . I apologize for this but the situation has been far out of my control and i sincerely will fix our sitiations respectively, i hope you understand.

Josh Dougherty

RE: ATTN. ALL THOSW IN CURRENT TRADES WITH ME
Just seeing this. I am sorry for your loss. Please PM me when you are ready to work the trade out. No rush.
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

b
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

b?????
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]

(07-13-2013, 09:53 AM)reagle beagle 37 Wrote: b?????
Bump. Mod putting it on the top for all to see in case they missed it. Which I guess I just did also.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

To the top!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(07-11-2013, 12:29 AM)joshuajoseph8 Wrote: I first want to apologize to you. I would send all of you persontal messages but things are so hectic here. I am still in santa barbara after the recent passing of my father. I am separated from my card collection for the time being. I beg your patience with me as i will without a doubt remedy our situations as soon as i possibly can. I have never and never will rip anybody off, unfortunately some of you havent received your cards but when i got the news about him being hospitalized i dropped all and sped here. We are a great community of traders and i wish to continue the integrity of it by addressing this. I have already contacted home to have the needed cards delivered to me so i can speed them to you . I apologize for this but the situation has been far out of my control and i sincerely will fix our sitiations respectively, i hope you understand.

Josh Dougherty
I am not trading with you right now but I would just because of this message. To share my story would take away from yours so lets just say that most/all of us have been in similar situations and our thoughts and prayers are with your family at this time.

-rngrfan

B UMP
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]