`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preferred case break (Heat/Lakers)

Preferred case break (Heat/Lakers)
So I decided to get into a break while typing a paper for graduate school and I'm glad I did! Not looking to trade any of these just wanted to share with you guys.

Heat hits.... None!

Now for the lakers... Rambis/10, Jabbar/25 (first Jabbar auto for me!)
[Image: Scan_zpsfdfd9759.jpg]

Diesel 1/199
[Image: shaq_zpsf00dd9fb.jpg]

Oh I almost forgot the Kobe packs which yielded this...
[Image: 6e8d3824-6f38-458d-915b-64660ca25181_zps280dbb6b.jpg]
First Kobe auto I've ever hit!

RE: Preferred case break (Heat/Lakers)
WOW!!!! Those are some sweet stuff!!! Congrats!!

Holy moly!! I think I have only seen 1 hit of those Kobe packs and it was a JMarchand hit. Congrats!! Probably the best paper you have ever written after a break like that!
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

(07-11-2013, 03:47 AM)ndevoy Wrote: Holy moly!! I think I have only seen 1 hit of those Kobe packs and it was a JMarchand hit. Congrats!! Probably the best paper you have ever written after a break like that!
....I actually hit two from the Anthology packs Smile One was 1/8 and one was 1/24, auto relics. THank you for the shout out and that was many a month ago, so great memory too!!

To the OP, great hits. Is it the scan or is the top left corner of the booklet slightly chipped??
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Great stuff man! Congrats on the break. Two booklets and a Kobe and Kareem auto. Hell of a break. If you ever change your mind about trading I am interested in either booklet.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Thanks guys and I turned in my paper late because i was so pumped lol. Wow two Kobes from anthology that's amazing man congrats! Tbarn that's why i asked if you were going for the set bud, send you an offer soon. Shaq i'm keeping but I can part with the Lakers (Minor chip when it was pulled if that's an issue lmk).

Sick kobe
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Awesome break, nice jabbar.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

I love the Rambis! Great break.

OT but what are you studying in graduate school? I too use cards as a wonderful distraction from my school work...
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]