`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here is an interesting eBay sale lol UPDATED AGAIN

RE: Here is an interesting eBay sale lol UPDATED AGAIN
I just got off of the phone with a gentleman from ebay and reported the seller as well..at first he didn't understand..but after we both read his listing line-by-line he understood that this seemed to be a violation of Ebay policies and that there will be an investigation into this sellers history of all accounts and they will figure out what to do.. I also informed him that there were probably other reports against this seller and he looked into that and pulled up "multiple" other reports that will be including in the investigation..I am very new to the selling thing..and since I have started (a few weeks ago..and about 30 non-pays..later I think I am done for a bit..granted these are from 2 buyers..which is funny they have been on a shopping spree during the same time frame and after/before the cards I sold..but couldn't pay the $40 on about $400 bv of cards...lol
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

This seller is a piece of work. Maybe his auctions would get more bids, if he listed more than just the players name as the auction title. I hope he gets booted soon. He is probably the one that left the three positive feedback scores.
Collecting any and everything LOST 112/138 (81%) LOST autographed cards and 33/95 (35%) LOST Memorabilia Cards.

I concur with this one...if you had that bad of an experience, I would give a negative too.

(07-31-2013, 04:12 PM)gocardinals Wrote: my question is why are these only neutrals...if he is as you are stating..why not give negative??? just my two cents..