Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Pulls of My Life - Now What?!

Best Pulls of My Life - Now What?!
2013 Bowman Inception Case Break

Miguel Sano Silver Signing Gold Ink 3/5
Jurickson Profar Rookie Auto Purple /5 Redemption - USED

I'm a collector and an investor - should I sell high on the "hits" and basically have the lower-valued base autos for free? I'm assuming these lower-value cards could rise in value if the player takes off in performance?

Or should I sell the lower-end autos to try and recoup what I spent for the hits?

I'm wanting to collect high-end autos, but I'm also looking for return on investment. It just seems to me that the hits have nowhere to go but down in value and the "crap" will either stay the same or go up in value - am I wrong in that assumption?

What do you all suggest?
2012 Allen & Ginter Mini Auto Set: 96/123 (78% Complete)
2012 A&G Framed Relic Set: Just need Gehrig, Clemente, and Aaron
2012 A&G Master, Mini Set Builder

RE: Best Pulls of My Life - Now What?!
Nice hit!!

If you're not attached to the players, sell now ... they only tend to decrease in demand/value as time goes on and new players/products come out.

Perfect example is Mike Trout ... I PC him and still collect his stuff, and it's a LOT easier to trade for his stuff this year than it was last year, because a lot of people have moved on.

For me, I'm a fan of Yasiel Puig and Mike Zunino ... so if I pull those guys, I keep them.

I'm not a Profar or Sano fan, so I would sell them.

If you decide you're a high-end auto collector, those are two very nice pieces to start with.

retire on top. What? Why not?!?!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Unless you get an absolutely insane amount for Sano, I'd hold onto it for now. BA just named him #3 on the midseason prospect list and he's more than likely going to be in the bigs next year. If he performs the way he's expected to, that card could be HUGE. Congrats!!!
Kepler

jared - What's an absolutely insane amount, in your opinion?
2012 Allen & Ginter Mini Auto Set: 96/123 (78% Complete)
2012 A&G Framed Relic Set: Just need Gehrig, Clemente, and Aaron
2012 A&G Master, Mini Set Builder