`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Will the 2 boxes of select be hits or bust?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
HIT
75.00%
6 75.00%
BUST
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Boxes of Select Hype- Opening in hours

RE: 2 Boxes of Select Hype- Opening in hours
You are definitely right about winning some and losing some. I have an extra Lillard that I could make available if you have a couple of Kobe base that I don't have....
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(07-10-2013, 07:04 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: You are definitely right about winning some and losing some. I have an extra Lillard that I could make available if you have a couple of Kobe base that I don't have....
Which Kobe base are you looking for? I did buy a couple singles of the Lillard, but i really like that RC so i wouldn't mind another.
Looking for:

Lebron BGS Rookies
Shaq PSA 10 Rookies
Graded Lew Alcindor RC
To complete Prizm Auto basketball set

PM me, if you are looking to sell or trade.

Hmmm...would be interested in the Chandler Auto and Fab Melo...check me for them...I have alot of Select as well...maybe I have some to complete your auto set....LMK!

THIS IS NEW TO ME
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Quitting is for Losers.... I won't let Select get the best of me. Got 2 more boxes coming today.

Looking for Black and Gold... and i got a feeling i'll land a Lillard Base RC finally. I'll post the results later tonight!

Looking for:

Lebron BGS Rookies
Shaq PSA 10 Rookies
Graded Lew Alcindor RC

Good luck on these two, hope you pull the one you are looking for.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Well... did average at best. I've been getting an EXTREME amount of double with select, think i'm going to call them to see what they can do. In 6 boxes, i've pulled 6 double autos. Plus doubles/triples on inserts and parallels.

Autos' : Jimmy Butler Redemption (already have one, but i like him) Tobias Harris, Orlando Johnson (already have) Draymond Green 2x, Terrance Jones, TY Lawson Redemption

Still no base Lillard in 6 boxes,but bought a couple already.

Hot Rookies/Stars: Lebron, Carmelo, Paul, Drummond, Kobe, Parsons, sheved, Leonard, Klay. (did real well here)

All stars Kobe (3x across the 6 boxes) and garnett

HOF Wes unseld

Prizm's : Earl Monroe (2x) Al Jefferson (2x) Wilt Chamberlain, Duncan, Frazier and Cousins.

Overall great with the inserts, but the doubles on the autos are annoying, and i still haven't completed the small 150 card set in 6 boxes. Not sure what panini will tell me, but figured it wouldn't hurt to let them know.
Looking for:

Lebron BGS Rookies
Shaq PSA 10 Rookies
Graded Lew Alcindor RC