`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Will the 2 boxes of select be hits or bust?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
HIT
75.00%
6 75.00%
BUST
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Boxes of Select Hype- Opening in hours

2 Boxes of Select Hype- Opening in hours
When i get home from work, i'll have 2 boxes of Panini Select waiting for me. I took a mini break from cards, as i just moved into a new house due to a lack of money. I could pass on these at the price. I'm really going to be kicking myself if i don't have any decent hits... BUT i got this feeling.... a good MOJO feeling. With my first 2 boxes i hit a Lebron #25, KG # 25, Drummond Gold #1 RC, and some other solid RC autos.

NOW.... Am i going to have that same luck with these boxes, or will my luck come to an end? What do you think Hit or Bust?

I'm guessing Hit... I'm going to say a Kobe/Durrant/Griffin Auto, Or some Black/Gold's parallels. Aiming for Kyrie Black. (Realistically i'll probably hit a Harrison Barnes auto as my best) But i REALLY hope i don't get all common auto's.
Looking for:

Lebron BGS Rookies
Shaq PSA 10 Rookies
Graded Lew Alcindor RC
To complete Prizm Auto basketball set

PM me, if you are looking to sell or trade.

RE: 2 Boxes of Select Hype- Opening in hours
I wish you luck........BUT CAN I SEE A PICTURE OF THAT DRUMMOND???? lol.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-10-2013, 11:58 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I wish you luck........BUT CAN I SEE A PICTURE OF THAT DRUMMOND???? lol.
Sure... It's in the thread below.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-153...me+grading

Thanks for the good luck! Maybe i can pull one just like it of Knight.
Looking for:

Lebron BGS Rookies
Shaq PSA 10 Rookies
Graded Lew Alcindor RC

(07-10-2013, 12:11 PM)Stackfan Wrote: Sure... It's in the thread below.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-153...me+grading

Thanks for the good luck! Maybe i can pull one just like it of Knight.
How dare you!!! I'll collect Knight because he's on the Pistons, but I don't collect him enjoyingly. Smile

And man, I wish I had $100 to offer you for that Drummond. Is that PC, or is there any way at a later date (should you still have it) that I might be able to pry it off your hands?

Good luck!!!

I'm a follow Detroiter, so I've been trying to get Knight/Drummond RC's as well. Die hard piston fan, and it looks like they will finally turn the corner this year.

I had a offer for 800 Raw on the Drummond and turned it down...when select was hot. Sent it in for grading cause I knew it was a gem mint. Had it on Ebay for 1295 or Best offer In retrospect that was a good offer. So basically it's a PC piece, but for the right price I'd unload it.
Looking for:

Lebron BGS Rookies
Shaq PSA 10 Rookies
Graded Lew Alcindor RC

(07-10-2013, 01:18 PM)Stackfan Wrote: I'm a follow Detroiter, so I've been trying to get Knight/Drummond RC's as well. Die hard piston fan, and it looks like they will finally turn the corner this year.

I had a offer for 800 Raw on the Drummond and turned it down...when select was hot. Sent it in for grading cause I knew it was a gem mint. Had it on Ebay for 1295 or Best offer In retrospect that was a good offer. So basically it's a PC piece, but for the right price I'd unload it.
Yeah, don't think I could go after it for that amount. Further question, and don't mean to hijack the thread, but do you collect all cards Detroit? I have plenty of doubles (base, insert, parallel) that I'd gladly trade with you for any doubles you may have that I need. I'm still getting everything back into my Organize slowly, but wanted to see if you had interest. Thanks.

Ummm... Yes and No... I mostly collect basketball, and I try and get players like Barry Sanders, Isiah, Joe D, Calvin, Ben Wallace, Stack, Rip/Billups, Stevie Y, but I don't have a have large collection of base/ Detroit players. I mostly like to open packs, so I have a pretty variety of players.

I wish I could get my org updated, but that'd take a while. I'm working on actually getting the boxes organized, ha ha.

PM me... you go to any card shows?
Looking for:

Lebron BGS Rookies
Shaq PSA 10 Rookies
Graded Lew Alcindor RC

When I lived in MI, I'd go to Gibraltor's every time they had one (my mom and I also had a booth outside often). But since I've been in GA, I haven't gone to one. Wal-Mart and Target are where I've gotten most of my cards since moving here, and through trades. I really need to save and get me some new Past & Present, and I REALLY need to pick me up a Drummond AU. My preferred one is the Threads wood one, think it looks sweet.

Well.... if you Bust you would be correct... Did OK on the first box... second box was junk.

First Box:

Auto's Thomas Robinson (on card), Perry Jones (Jersey) CHandler Parsons (Jersey) Tyler Honeycutt Prizm redemption.

Hall Selections: Dr J
All Stars: Iverson, David Robinson
Prizm cards: Wallace , Lee, Affalo
Hot Rookies/Stars : Drummond, Gasol, Marshall, Meyers Leonard

3rd box of select i've opened....still no Damien Lillard RC.

4th Box

Autos : Kim English, Fab Melo, Festus Ezeli (Prizm) Arnett Moultrie, (Ouch)
Hot Stars/Rookies : Blake Griffin, Kevin Love, Mashoon Brooks, Bernard James, Kenneth Faried, Kyle Singler,
Prizm's : Wilson Chandler , Deandre Jordan, Mike Conley, Jeff Teague

Again... No Lillard RC. No Gold... No Black.... Oh well, win some you lose some.

Looking for:

Lebron BGS Rookies
Shaq PSA 10 Rookies
Graded Lew Alcindor RC