`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for cards from HOCKEYGOD
07-10-2013, 07:35 AM
Looking for cards from HOCKEYGOD
Made a trade nearly a month ago with a trader named Hockeygod from Peterborough, Ontario. I see he's been on the forum as of yesterday. According to my Postmaster, the cards I sent to him cleared U.S. customs on the 21st of last month, but haven't received feedback or notification of cards received. I advise everyone to make sure that you have him send to you first. Just a heads-up to my trading friends- I'll contact the moderators tomorrow if he doesn't respond by then. Will also post the cards involved in the trade for future reference.
Thanks all!
Eddie
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2013, 07:55 AM
RE: Looking for cards from HOCKEYGOD
Best of luck Eddie, hope it works out!

[Image: avsbanner2.png]

19/20 True Paul Stastny RC's. Missing: The Cup.
Current Most Wanted Paul Stastny: 2009-10 Champ's Mini Parkhurst Back
07-10-2013, 08:08 AM
Bummer bud..... I never heard of the guy..... Hope things work out for ya.
~cheerz~

[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]
07-10-2013, 10:16 AM
That sucks sorry to hear that. I don't know why people would want to ruin a good thing? It is hard to find people that are willing to trade anymore. Hope you get your cards.

Bobby Kloss,
07-10-2013, 10:27 AM
Eddie Please see my post - I'm having trouble as well.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1539592.html

Collecting
1. Mike Richter - 475/1641 28%
2. Eric Selleck - 21/30 70% (Incl. 1 Select Cracked Ice Not Listed Beckett)
3. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%
4. Jeff Hoggan - 3/106 2%(Includes 1 German Printing Plate)
5. Sets - Listed in my organize, PC/Set Wants
07-10-2013, 10:53 AM
Hey guys I live about an hour from Peterborough. I could make a call or stop by and see if he answers to put pressure n him if you would like. PM me an address and name.

Bobby Kloss,
07-10-2013, 11:11 AM
(07-10-2013 10:53 AM)b_smooth08 Wrote:  Hey guys I live about an hour from Peterborough. I could make a call or stop by and see if he answers to put pressure n him if you would like. PM me an address and name.

This guy kind of comes off like a jerk in some of his posts, but now I can see he is a trader after my own heart who is willing to travel a little to confront someone and *persuade* them to be a man about their agreements.

PC: Kovy-Hasek-Bure-Sanford-Low

Trading for:
00-01 SC Beam Team
01-02 YoungStars Gold
Tradelist
Photobucket
07-10-2013, 11:26 AM
Thanks to you all for your concern and support. I have located his home and am currently searching for a phone number. It looks like he has traded the same cards to me that he already traded to Roussy, who hasn't received them either! B_Smooth....I may take you up on your offer as I have his location pinpointed and its' just off the TransCanada Highway. I'll PM Roussy so he can also file a complaint against this guy with the local authorities if we can't get things resolved very soon. Again...THANK YOU to the good members of this community!
Eddie
07-10-2013, 11:28 AM
(07-10-2013 11:11 AM)anavrin78 Wrote:  This guy kind of comes off like a jerk in some of his posts, but now I can see he is a trader after my own heart who is willing to travel a little to confront someone and *persuade* them to be a man about their agreements.

Like I said trading is something that is getting lost in this hobby. Too many people only willing to sell cards for high prices. I want to have a community of honest people to trade with. Guys Like this who don't follow through and rip people off ruin in for the rest of us.
By the way I really am not a jerk. I have no issue's with any honest traders on this site. I have had a few little dis-agreements with people but hey that stuff happens, difference of opinions we will call it. I just don't like being called a RED FLAG as I am an honest trader who prides myself on it. Sorry If I came off the wrong way to people. I can be a little "Over Reactive" maybe, but I don't mean any harm.

Bobby Kloss,
07-10-2013, 11:45 AM
(07-10-2013 11:28 AM)b_smooth08 Wrote:  Like I said trading is something that is getting lost in this hobby. Too many people only willing to sell cards for high prices. I want to have a community of honest people to trade with. Guys Like this who don't follow through and rip people off ruin in for the rest of us.
By the way I really am not a jerk. I have no issue's with any honest traders on this site. I have had a few little dis-agreements with people but hey that stuff happens, difference of opinions we will call it. I just don't like being called a RED FLAG as I am an honest trader who prides myself on it. Sorry If I came off the wrong way to people. I can be a little "Over Reactive" maybe, but I don't mean any harm.

Don't have to explain yourself to me, I like the cut of your jib is all i was saying.

PC: Kovy-Hasek-Bure-Sanford-Low

Trading for:
00-01 SC Beam Team
01-02 YoungStars Gold
Tradelist
Photobucket